Welcome to our AZRA website.
Whether you are a member, a friend, a fellow patriot, or just a first time visitor
we are glad you stopped by.
Our goal with this site is to introduce ourselves and familiarize you with our history, our purpose and our motivation. After exploring the site, should you find yourself like-minded in purpose and sharing our principles and values, please contact us at email@example.com We will get back to you quickly.
Our objectives are to:
- President Ronald Reagan called Republican Assemblies “the conscience of the Republican Party.”
- In Arizona we adopted the National Federation of Republican Assemblies motto: “The Republican wing of the Republican Party®” We all know what that means! Our practice is to model a better way to do politics.
- Hold ourselves and elected Republicans to the U. S. Constitution, the Arizona Constitution and the Republican Party Platform. AZRA, through our chapters across our state, proposes to:
- Help improve the public image of the Republican Party
- Support conservative Republican political campaigns, sponsor public forums, and lead on critically important issues
- Influence good policy legislation at the Arizona Legislature
AZRA will cover the State presenting, educating and equipping members of all Legislative Districts and County party organizations, service clubs, Republican women’s clubs, and all other interested groups as to the dangers the National Popular Vote Compact to our Republican form of government. Timing is urgent as this question may be on the ballot in the next election.
Our newly revitalized Legislative Committee, will be reviewing and analyzing State Senate & House bills for their adherence to our above noted objectives and will inform all members on a timely basis empowering each to apply citizen pressure as they see fit on their respective representatives. AZRA is now a registered lobbyist and we will lobby as citizen, unpaid lobbyists for bills we believe fit our objectives and against those that do not.
Our motivation is to leave you the free Republic which we were blessed to inherit.
The First Annual America First Luncheon
Was a great success. Thanks to all of our attendees, our event chairman: Irving Scott, our raffle chairman: Nancy Hawkins (both from the West Pinal Chapter).
Email us at:
Arizona Republican Assembly (AzRA) is a member of the National Federation of Republican Assemblies
Copyright ©2021- All rights reserved.